The Wayne County Fair Trip is an Optional Trip for Senior Campers (campers entering 8-10th grade).
The trip is scheduled Friday, August 14, 2020.
We'll leave camp after lunch at about noon and remain at the fair grounds until about 5:30pm at which time we'll return to camp for dinner at 6pm.
The Trip Fee is $30.00 which includes the price of admission to the Wayne County Fair, school bus transportation to and from the Fair.
To register for the Wayne County Fair Trip, log into your CampMinder account and proceed to Forms and Documents section. Next click the "Additional Options" form and go to the Trips Section and select the check box for the Wayne County Fair Trip and follow the instructions for completing and submitting the Wayne County Trip Agreement Form.
All campers attending the Wayne County Fair Trip are required to comply with this Trip Agreement. Parents are asked to read and explain the contents of this agreement to their camper prior to camp. Camp Lohikan's Trip Director will review our trip policies with the seniors and notify them of certain potential hazards that are present during this trip.
1. Participants will be oriented prior to departure concerning safety regulations, accident/first aid procedures, health practices, meeting places and times, and emergency communication procedures.
2. All rules and regulations that apply at camp also apply on this trip.
3. Campers are representatives of Camp Lohikan and are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects positively upon the camp.
4. Campers attending the trip must wear a LOHIKAN t-shirt.
5. While at the fair campers are not permitted to fraternize with non-camp people.
6. Campers are not permitted to leave the fair grounds at any time.
7. There are two mandatory check-ins scheduled on this trip. Campers are expected to report on time.
8. Campers must walk in groups of three or more while at the fair.
9. Campers are not permitted to purchase any contraband while at the fair, i.e. animals/plants, firearms, knives, lewd pictures, inappropriate t-shirts, lighters, gum, fireworks etc.
10. Violation of any of the above rules will prevent the camper from participation in future trips. Depending upon the severity of the violation, the camper may be dismissed from camp without a refund.
11. The parent understands and certifies that their child's participation in Camp Lohikan's Wayne County Fair Trip is completely voluntary and the parent has familiarized himself/herself with the trip's activities in which their child will be participating. Parents recognize that certain hazards and dangers are inherent in the camp's trip particularly, but not limited to transportation, mingling with the public, amusement park rides, etc. Parents acknowledge that although Camp Lohikan has taken safety measures to minimize the risk of injury to camp participants, the Camp cannot ensure nor guarantee that the participants, equipment, premises, and/or activities will be free of hazards, accidents, and/or injury.
12. Senior campers who have violated camp rules like: (1) not attending activities as scheduled, (2) violate night curfew, or (3) other camp rules present risks that cannot be accepted on this trip and will not be taken on this trip.
13. The reservation of space on this trip is contingent upon payment for the trip. There is no refund of the trip fee if the camper later decides not to attend or because of rule violations is not taken on the trip.