The Dorney Park Trip is back on the summer schedule! Only instead of an all-camp trip, we’re offering it as a optional trip for inters and seniors (campers 11 years old and older).
The trip is scheduled July 9th and includes entry to the park, meals, and school bus transportation. It’s an all day trip and one of our campers’ favorites!
The cost of the trip is $75 and available on a first come, first serve basis.
To register for the optional Dorney Park Trip, log into your CampMinder account and proceed to Forms and Documents section. Next click the "Additional Options" form and go to the Trips Section and select the check box for the Doreny Park Trip and follow the instructions for completing and submitting the Dorney Park Trip Agreement Form.
All campers attending the Dorney Park Trip are required to comply with this Trip Agreement. Parents are asked to read and explain the contents of this agreement to their camper prior to camp. Camp Lohikan's Trip Director will review our trip policies with the campers and notify them of certain potential hazards that are present during this trip
1. All rules and regulations that apply at camp also apply on this trip.
2. Campers are representatives of Camp Lohikan and are expected to conduct themselves in a positive manner.
3. Campers attending the trip must wear an unaltered Camp Lohikan t-shirt at all times.
4.Campers are not permitted to talk to anyone who is not in a Lohikan t-shirt while at the park.
5. Campers are not permitted to leave Dorney Park at any time.
6. Campers are not permitted to purchase or otherwise obtain any contraband while at Dorney Park.
7. Campers must walk in groups of three or more while at the park. If a camper is found without at least two buddies, they will spend the rest of the their time at the park at the camp's reserved pavilion.
8. Campers must be on time for the mandatory check-ins.
9. Violation of any of the above rules or any incident involving the Dorney Park management or security will prevent the camper from participation in future trips. Depending upon the severity of the violation, the camper may be dismissed from camp without a refund.
10. Participants will be oriented prior to departure concerning safety regulations, accident/first aid procedures, health practices, meeting places and times, and emergency communication procedures.
11. The reservation of space on this trip is contingent upon payment for the trip upon registration. There is no refund of the trip fee if the camper later decides not to attend or is not taken on the trip because of rule violations
12. The parent understands and certifies that their child’s participation in Camp Lohikan's Dorney Park Trip is completely voluntary, and the parent has knowledge of the trip’s activities in which the camper will be participating. Parents recognize that certain hazards and dangers are inherent in the Dorney Park Trip, particularly, but not limited to, transportation, mingling with the public, amusement park rides, etc. Parents acknowledge that although Camp Lohikan has taken safety measures to minimize the risk of injury to camp participants, the Camp cannot ensure nor guarantee that the participants, equipment, premises, and/or activities will be free of hazards, accidents, illness, and/or injury and these risks are assumed.