High & Low Ropes Outdoor Adventure Programs are
Challenging and Fun!
And we have a lot of them!!!
- Zip Lines … 2 big ones! We have a beginner zip line (The Cherry Tree Line) that follows the contour of a hill and runs about 250’ from beginning to end. Campers are only about 14’ feet off the ground on this “beginners” zip line. The BIG Zip Line (The Tower Zip Line) runs off the climbing tower and starts 40’ off the ground! It’s cool!!!
- Burmese Bridge – This high ropes adventure will have you walking in the tree tops 40’ above the ground! You’ll definitely know what it feels like to be a squirrel up there!
- Jacob’s Ladder – This high ropes challenge activity is just like a normal ladder …but this one’s for a giant! Jacob’s Ladder is the ultimate teamwork challenge activity because you just can’t do it alone. It keeps the whole team busy - belaying the ropes, pulling, pushing, encouraging teammates… You’ll be amazed what you and your team members achieve!
- The Climbing Tower – A three-sided monster of a tower sits in the middle of the adventure challenge activity area. It stands 40’ tall and offers 3 sides of increasing difficulty for rock climbers. The pay off is getting to the crow’s nest… That’s where you’ll find the Helicopter Rappel Station, the Tower Zip Line, Burmese Bridge and… the regular rappel… 40’ straight down!
- Helicopter Rappel – With a little imagination you’re in an helicopter rappelling down into a dense jungle… Your mission should you choose to accept it is… Mr. Phelps are you there?
- The Giant Swing – Did you ever want to fly through the air like a bird? Well, you’ll get your chance this summer! The Giant Swing takes you 40’ up a tree and then sends you flying! Watch out for birds!
- High Ropes are only part of the adventure! For beginner rock climbers we have a four sided practice climbing wall, which will keep the climbers within 5 feet of the ground.
- We also have over a dozen Low Rope Elements that continue to challenge campers young and old. Lohikan’s Project Adventure Stations include:
- The Trolley
- Spiders Web
- Cable Walk
- Rebirth - Port Hole
- Tension Traverse
- Wild Woosey
- All Aboard
- Nitro Crossing
- The Wall
- Line Up
- Track Walk
- Cargo Net
- Leap Of Faith
There you have it. Low
ropes or high ropes, we’ve got you covered!
Now let’s get out there
Click Here for information on our Survival Camp program.