- Summer Camp Fun! -
We Play Lacrosse for FUN!
Both girls and boys play lacrosse at Camp Lohikan. We play in recreational games, instructional classes and inter-camp games. And it's all FUN!
Top-notch instruction is provided by an experienced staff composed of a high school coach and college players. Instructional classes are grouped by gender and ability. Our objective is to increase each camper's playing skills and knowledge of the game and also provide opportunities to experience success and build confidence. But most of all... our objective is to have FUN!
Lohikan's Lacrosse Program features:
- Instruction in techniques, related skills and positional play
- Offensive and defensive strategies, skills and techniques
- Opportunities for coached team play
- Recreational games for fun
- Camp Lacrosse Team
- Coached small games and match games
- Lacrosse is not a coed activity. Girls play with girls, and boys play with boys.
- Participation in camp tournament competitions (intra and inter camp games)
- Sportsmanship and Teamwork
- How we play is always more important than winning!
First Class Facilities
- Camp Lohikan provides players with an excellent sports camp environment.
- There are multiple, well groomed grass playing fields and practice areas for lacrosse.
- Two gymnasiums are available for indoor practice play and inclement weather.
Have some FUN! Play Lacrosse at Camp Lohikan this summer!
Click Here to learn more about our Team and Individual Sports.
Details: Home | Camper Application | Sessions & Tuition | Camp Director | 1st Time Camper Program | Tuition Refund Guarantee | 1st to 4th Grade Campers | Facilities | Food Service-Menu | Travel Directions | Open House-Tour Dates | One Week Mini-Camp | International Campers | FAQ's | Camp Videos | Camp Map | Current Newsletter | Free Brochure | Contact Us
Programs: Daily Program | Junior Program | Elective Program | Teen Program | Events Calendar | Camp Trips | New Stuff | Clinics Program
Arts Programs: Creative Arts | Performing Arts | Music | Rock Band | Drama | Dance | Media Arts | Circus Arts/Flying Trapeze
Aquatics: Lake | Sailing & Windsurfing | Water Skiing | Tarzan Swing | Jet Skiing | Lake Park | Aquatic Adventure | Fishing | Pool Program | Scuba
Sports: Land Sports | Gymnastics | Cheerleading | Basketball | Baseball & Softball | Tennis | Soccer | Volleyball | Lacrosse | Golf | Roller Hockey | Archery & Riflery | Wrestling | Martial Arts | Track & Field | Weightlifting
Extreme Sports: Extreme Sports Program | Mountain Boarding | Skateboarding | Skate Park | ATV's-Quad Riding | Bungee Jumping | Paintball
Equestrian Program: Horseback Riding | Equestrian Clinic | Horse Care Clinic | Petting Zoo
Adventure Activities: High Ropes | Survival Camp | Adventure Program | Rock Climbing
Summer Clinics: Spy Camp | DJ Clinic | Circus Performance Clinic | Skate X-Games Clinic | Equestrian Clinic | Horse Care Clinic | Survival Camp | Competitive Tennis Clinic | Golf Clinic | High 5 Basketball Clinic | Cheerleading Clinic | Paintball Camp | Rock Band Clinic | Scuba Clinic